Finally Got Pics!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GilBeQuick

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well, my Mom and Dad got a new digital camera so they gave me their old one! It's kinda cheesy, but crap it's free so you'll never hear me complaining. Got pics of the new buggy, the T-Maxx, and the Impulse.

Pics came out good. Except for the fifth one. lol

Nice!!! On the t-maxx did you make that roll cage if you did how is it holding up. My friend wants to make one foe his t-maxx but i want to see how they hold up before i start to make it for him. Also what kind of pipe is that?

lillightingboy21
i dont know what hees used but shouldnt it be galvanized because cold and off roading dont mix wiht metal...just my 2 cent o yea forgot to say nice rides there Gil

Thanks!
No I didn't make the cage. It's from Cowboy Creations. Check out www.cowboycreations.com . I got mine off of Ebay for if I remember right $36. On the site I think they're $44. Tell ya what man, it's worth every penny. I've slammed the thing all around, landed upside down several time and not broken a thing since It's been on. I used to break fuel tanks sometimes....not anymore!
The pipe is the Sirio .18 pipe. That pipe is the best thing you can do for that engine (other than tune it right) by far.
I've gotta get a couple shots of the buggy bwith the lid on. I was up untill 1AM last night decaling and trimming it a bit. Almost done breaking her in!

Also, you can install and un-install the cage in about 2 minutes.

Back