Finally almost ready

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

traxxas t-maxx

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So after a trans(My fault not like jumping the t-maxx) the nitro evader is almost ready to go we are waiting for rims and tires. My dad will be doing to driving I will be sitting there LMAO when he slames it into a tree. Its his first nitro so not I am expecting oh mabye 10 minutes of driving. You never know though he could suprise me. I will try to get a video of him bashing. The tires he got were the proline dirt paw.

Haha, my dad and I bash around too. He's actually a pretty good driver too, so hey, yours may surprise you too! My dad drives the T-Maxx and I have my Jato. :) We want to get my mom into it too. XD

Hopefully the tires will be here today so we can both get out there are drive them.

Well the rims came today but no tires hopefully tomorrow. Man I was looking forward to finally driving with someone I even had my parents buy another gallon of 20% traxxas.

That's odd that they both didn't come the same day. Speaking of tires, my Jato tires/Rims came today. :D My old ones were so warn down, that they were to the point where I actually burnt through the rubber into the foam.

Back