Field Bag

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pee wee

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi guys, I'm looking for a field bag big enough to put my savage into plus a gallon of fuel, fuel bottle, radio, tools, spare parts, ect. Does anyone know of a bag that would they would recommend. Thanks for your help!

Pee Wee

92550filled.jpg

92550open.jpg

92550closed.jpg

92550standf.jpg
How about this one from HPI. It is a little bit spendy straignt from hpi raing but I beleive it does everything you ask.

Very Nice!!!!!!!!!! I like it alot! Is there pocket for a plastic tray, misc. parts?

It doesn't look to me as if there is a pocket for what you are asking but you could probably get one to fit underneath your vehicle or on the side of it between the wheels and what have you. That bag leaves a crap load of room. Later

hey newnitrofan, you know how much that hpi bag is? i think i might look into gettin that
vince

I have a WingTote and its OK....
By the looks of it the HPI bag is better built and has wheels.

The Bag I have is flimsy and sags when its full. Its heavy as hell when its loaded and ready to go. I see the wheels as a great benefit.

My two cents.

-Ed

Well,

That "HPI" bad is bad ass IMHO. I've got a Duratrax "pro" bag that puts that HPI bad to shame for my nitro and eletric 1/10ths and I spent a little less then that..it has seperate two compartments side zip pockets ect but I don't know if it could fit my Maxx or a Savage. I also have the cheap ass Dynamite bags that my LHS carries for $13+tax and they do the job.

Peace