Fastlane

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candyman

'Cuse is in the house!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well, in the great void that is tv, it seems there may be a glimmer of hope. In the sea of low grade trash only transcended by true art in the form of South Park, The Simpsons, and Survivor, this gives a little purely basal hope. Fast cars. Bikes. Hot babes. All in the Cali sun. The Fast and The Furious meets Miami Vice. Not a bad way to waste an hour.

God I need a life....

Originally posted by Candyman

God I need a life....

I think this would be a good time to turn off the TV and go out in the real world, or maybe not its up to you.:)

Hey now, don't forget about the Bernie Mac show and Fear Factor :eek:

Re: Re: Fastlane

Originally posted by Hunter

I think this would be a good time to turn off the TV and go out in the real world, or maybe not its up to you.:)

Alas I think you're right. However, I was in the middle of my online school chat. So the choices were Fastlane, or the Neuroanatomy and Neurophysiology of the Vestibular and Hearing Systems. Now you know why I was actually paying attention to the tv.....

Dang I found myself watching Tv just reading what you were going. Now I see why you were watching Tv.

In October and November, the classes are Assessment of Central Auditory Processing Disorders and Radiography in Auditory/Vestibular Diagnoses. So stay tuned. I may have some more insights into the new TV season....

Thank God the hockey season starts in 2 weeks.....

Re: Re: Re: Fastlane

Originally posted by Candyman

Alas I think you're right. However, I was in the middle of my online school chat. So the choices were Fastlane, or the Neuroanatomy and Neurophysiology of the Vestibular and Hearing Systems. Now you know why I was actually paying attention to the tv.....
What about Cartoon Network? That's always on and I think the Power Puff Girls are on from 9 - 10.

P- I had to watch "Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius" 3 times this weekend. I'm on a bit of a cartoon hiatus. Except for SpongeBob, of course.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back