Fast Lane Machine & Addicted2rc

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
In Memoriam
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
I'm sure a lot of you remember me bashing Addicted2rc for his ZERO customer support after sending me the incorrect TVPs for my Savage. He answered my first call at 10PM, drunk in a noisy bar, and claimed it was a machining error by FLM.
He didn't answer any emails or phone messages after that so I contacted FLM directly. I told FLM I wouldn't deal with him again, so I mailed them the parts and did the exchange through them. Their parts and their customer service are golden. A+ across the board.
Two weeks after my phone call to A2rc, he called me to exchange the parts and gave me the story that he had a computer problem, so he couldn't get email, and had dropped his phone in water and just got his replacement. Yeah, right. 2 entire weeks with absolutely NO contact between his business and the outside world. I'm sure the good folks at FLM spoke to him about his dealings with me.
Well, today I got an email stating that Addicted2rc will no longer be carrying FLM products. I can only guess that FLM dropped him for being a piss poor representative to their product line, or he ruined his on line business completely on his own.
What great news. There are still times when it's GOOD to see a site go down.

http://www.addicted2rc.com/

Don't buy anything from him, there's no exchange and he won't be there much longer.

The guy from FLM is a great person and his customer support is top notch. I had a chance to hang out with him a few months back he is a very cool guy and machines some very sweet parts for RC cars.

It's good to see a company standing behind their product even if some of the people selling the parts aren't.

I'm glad to see that FLM wont' jus let any jackass sell their products. I think we live in an age where people tend to make excuses for everything. Fortunatly when I hear stuff like this it reminds me that there actually still are standards out there.

I'm sure there are people who have avoided FLM products because of problems with Addicted2RC.
Others, like me, decided to deal with FLM directly, and after enough complaints I'm sure they chose to dump him rather than have their excellent business suffer.
More power to 'em! They make an EXCELLENT product and their customer service is first rate.

Addicted2RC.....Buh-bye :p: I'm glad I could help bury you.

Back