Fantom Exhaust!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TacRacing

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I won a Fantom for the tmaxx on ebay tonight for 26 bucks new.
Also, got one for the MGT that I don't even have yet for 25 new.

Sweeeeeeeet.

Anyone else have one of these on their trucks??

adrian

YOU GOT A FANTOM for 25 bucks for your GT?!?!?!?!!?....damn what planet was that bid on??? was it a .21 or .27?

OOO I need to read mo carefully .....that was the pipe not the engine....still good deal...is it the racing pipe for the maxx?

I guess it is, i think it is the only one that fantom makes for the tmaxx. they have the "natural" one and the nickel plated one.
I got the natural one.. because you know it's going to look like crap after alot of running anyway.

adrian

Does the Fantom pipe make a big differance?

not really until you get a badder mill...w/ the .15 it probably would give you NO bottom end but more top end....the pipe has more volume than the stock T-maxx pipe....

Thats cool I'm going to probally just stick with what I have I was just curious, mabe If I ever get a new motor Ill look for something diffrent

Plaidfish said:
not really until you get a badder mill...w/ the .15 it probably would give you NO bottom end but more top end....the pipe has more volume than the stock T-maxx pipe....

Will I have a problem with mounting the fantom with a different motor??

different than the fantom or stock 2.5? mounting won't / shouldn't be an issue, but being tuned for your engine might be.....you'll notice a difference in the power band for sure I'm just not sure what that difference will be.....

I won my fantom pipe on ebay as well for $22 for the nickel plated one. I love the pipe!

i also ju won mine on evay for 33$ shipped hope it performs well!!!!!!!!!!

l8er,
tyler

I have yet to receive my 2 fantom pipes.. I am getting a little frustrated.

adrian

i had the same problem very slow shipping but got it yesterday!!!i like the sound and performance!

later,
tyler