fantom .27 Rocks!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

hb1111

well i finally got my fantom 27 after a long shipping mess,i put it in and could not wait till after work tomorrow to start it, so did it tonite (i got the engine sent to me broken in)damn this engine has alot of power really surprised the poop out of me when it flipped on its lid,and boy my truck is heavy as hell with all aluminum everything,big joes, its going to be alot better once i tune it this is a winner I'm going to sleep good tonite...lol

awesome!! always nice knowing you got a nice new piece of machinery under your hood ;)

ur gunna have to tell me what that 43k rpm feels like..... I'm so close to gettin one i can taste it lol

i 'll let you know soon no room here at my house to opener up may hit something...lol i thought it was going to be a plug but it is really a good engine well made ill keep you posted soon thanks...hb1111

Sounds like you bought a good engine. How much did you pay for it?

would you say it's better than a picco,is it cheeper,

hb1111, just wondering what gear did you use?

I'm still using the stock 15/49 but I'm going to a 16/48 steel i already have it but i wanted to see the diffrence with the same gears before i chaged them,i got it on ebay for 150 shipped...man this engine pulls so hard and fast i pull so mean rolling wheelies

Wondering how you got it broken in when you received it? Was that an option when you bought it?

the guy i got it from broke it in then had to sell due to a baby on the way!!

Back