Fantom .18 vs. O.S. .18

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mxboy100

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey guys,
My dads got a revo that we race with, spill everything u got to say about these 2 engines please!!! I want to know everyhting!!! :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents:

there is 3 diffrent O.S. 18's ... the cvr, tm, and tz....the tz being the most Powerful. The cvr...the weekest of them was tested as the best 18 in a maxx in one of the magazines about 6 months ago....

The 18 CV-R beat all other .18's on the market in either RCCA or RCNitro..And the TM or TZ is way stronger than it is..

Mark

I did do a search "MYJEEP", there was notta on the fantom vs O.S.

I am talkin about the tm(e-z start edition). Sorry i didnt post which one.

Well...the cvr whooped the fantom...and the TM is WAY more powerful...so i'd say TM all the way....then again...the TZ is probly the most powerfull .18 made....and it's the same price so....I'd say TZ all the way!

NitroROCKS said:
Well...the cvr whooped the fantom...and the TM is WAY more powerful...so i'd say TM all the way....then again...the TZ is probly the most powerfull .18 made....and it's the same price so....I'd say TZ all the way!

But you can get the TM in a version to drop right in the Revo..

Yeah...I think it take a diffrent motor mount...not sure on the TZ but I can't imagine the motors are that different that the TZ is similiar in install. After all...the did dyno the TZ in a revo.