Failsafe unit

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They send the throttle/brake servo into full brake if 1.)it looses radio signal 2.)reciever batteries are weak.

they are good to have! except when they get covered in snow/ice and malfunction...lol

Yeah like said before, If you lose radio signal, or if any batterys, not just reciver, even the truck batterys go below 4.2 volts, it will send the servo into full brake poisiton.

If you get one, get the vemon failsafe, dont get the ofna its junk and goes bad. I acutally just got my vemon today! just gotta wait for the truck and parts!

thanx I'm thinking about getting one is it a good idea

I picked up a couple venoms aswell for my savage and gas boats, I haven't used them yet but was wondering if anyone has tried the duratrax one

Wow, looking at all those nitro rigs that you have I would say you need SEVERAL failsafes. May want to look into the DuraTrax Micro Failsafe. That is my failsafe of choice...

it fails safely..... duh...

That is funny. Sarcastic, but funny as hell!

Shipping was free cause i ordered like 6 quarts of fuel, and other things.

lol.

I ordered:
6 quarts of fuel
Scent
Spur gear
Plug ignitor
Fuel bottle
Ram lites
it was like $151

just a word from the wise tho...

hide your failsafe from snow/water.....
if mine gets wet it usually switches to f/t other that f/b.... lol not so much of a failsafe at that point.......

Speaking of fail safes, i lost mine last night and can't find it =[ i dont know what to do now? i looked everywhere....

lmao yea how do u loose a failsafe i hope it wasent on ur truck. lol :D

Back