fail safe, volt meter, and a temp gauge in one

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dougc

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Th All-in-One On-Board Computer you've been waiting for! The Venom Smart Temp includes a Temperature Monitor with peak temp memory, Traditional Radio Fail Safe and Digital Voltmeter combined. ***BONUS*** >>>Features programmable Temp Monitor with an Overheat Fail Safe Mode with Throttle Limiter. F°/C°. Set the Venom Smart Temp's High Temperature limit to the high temp limit you desire. If your engine reaches or exceeds this temperature, the Smart Temp automatically throttles your engine back to a safe throttle limit you set, thus saving your expensive motor from overheating. Once your engine's temp returns to a temperature below the limit you set, full throttle control is re-engaged.

Source Venom Racing

I have waited a year for this. This should be good

That is an awesome find. I just want to know how it takes the temperature. Is it like the MIP type Loop around the head or what!??

yea just like there old one the wire around the head

now thats a great inovative product. shound be std. equipment on any basher vehicle and racers that are inexperienced at tuning.

Like me! May have to pick one of these up.