F15 Eagle Wallpaper

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msly

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Found this one on another site... its a great F15 photo.
Enjoy!
Dead Link...

Last edited:
NICE! Skymaxx will love it.

I want to pay to do that someday. I will, I just dont know when or where yet....

Thats sweet as all get up and whoop ass!

That's a seriously great picture nice find. It just might make it to my desktop for a bit.

Wow! Nice find! Thats an amazing pic Sky will love it!

Very nice shot. I do like it.

In fact, today, I get to go fly and control a whole bunch of those types of aircraft. Should be all kinds of fun.

No, it is not like RC control. It is more along the lines of I tell them where to find the good guys (because I am on the bad guy team today) and then they go and try to "kill" them.

JSF exercises? Give 'em hell Sky. :arrr:

Çh®i§tiªñ said:
I want to pay to do that someday. I will, I just dont know when or where yet....

Thats sweet as all get up and whoop ass!

Yea lets go to russia and fly Migs
Migs

I'm game - thats what I want to do.

But more like F-15, F-18, F-117 or SR-71 ;)

I think there might be the slight chance that I would have to wear a diaper.... I think when the Jet starts pulling some hairy G's I might have a problem LOL

You might need a diaper and a bag ... just in case it starts coming out both ends. =devil

Eeeewwwwww! You had to go there. Make the bad man stop....

lol - the one time I actually mean the literal sense of what I said.....

That is a sweet pic - the F-15 is 30 years old, but it is still the baddest weapon in this solar system!

eww link is dead!!! comp reformated want as wallpaper again!! GET IT BACK GET IT BACK!!!

Arrow said:
eww link is dead!!! comp reformated want as wallpaper again!! GET IT BACK GET IT BACK!!!

Uhh yeah no benne here.

I could settle a ride in Mig but the Stealth bomber would be nice. :smoke:

Back