Sold / Found F S/T STarter box

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swarmjt

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
i got a nice used starter box off ebay.. bad news is that my truggy uses a wheel that is perpendicular to the box and this wheel is parallel.. will trade or sale

works 100%

$30 shipped

Last edited:
How much are you asking for? Rules say you have to state a price. My Dynamite Starter Box is making me mad.

does your meet my requirements?

I'm not sure. This is the one I have.
DYN5700-2T.jpg
You won't want mine though, the belt keeps slipping off the gears, I'm not sure why.

got a link to it?

i need number 2 i have number 1

Oh, I don't have #2. Nevermind. What brand is the box? I might just buy it if I can get rid of my box.

Do you have any pictures of it or a link/brand #? Ofna has a lot of start boxes.

pm me ur email or ur cell number and i will send some

Can't you just upload them or give me the Ebay link of where you got it?

Can't you just upload them or give me the Ebay link of where you got it?

why can't u give me a email or cell number to send pics to?.. sounds like ur a scammer to me

Wow, no. It's just that my cell will kind of reveal some private info and I can give you my email, it's just that it seems weird you can't just upload them onto the forum or Tinypic.com/

why can't u give me a email or cell number to send pics to?.. sounds like ur a scammer to me

Just because one does not choose to give a certain point of contact or method of contact does not deemthat persone a scammer. That is a serious accusation.

Just because one does not choose to give a certain point of contact or method of contact does not deemthat persone a scammer. That is a serious accusation.

i know it is.. but i have been through this to many times and been scammed on many sites and 3 times it has gone this way with they guy not giving any info.. i have a hard time trusting people that are this way.. i didnt say he was a scammer but it sounds like one.. anyway.. he could pm me and ill send pics to him then.. email or cell numbers are some insurance that it isnt a scam

Hey man, it's alright. Anyways, I won't be needing one anymore since I fixed the one I have. Good luck on the sale though!

Hey man, it's alright. Anyways, I won't be needing one anymore since I fixed the one I have. Good luck on the sale though!

hey man.. thanks for talking to me.. dont take anything i said wrong.. I'm just paranoid about people on the internet.. thanks for looking

Yeah I understand, it's alright. The internet is a scary place, lol. Bump for the guy!

1. It's better to post the make, model and a picture of what you are selling here in your thread rather than trading e-mails back and forth. If you want it sold, that's the way to do it (trust me.)

2. Chances are you can move the motor/wheel combination around to meet your needs. I have two Ofna boxes, one a chrome top and the other an older one, and both are able to have the wheel relocated to meet your needs. I suggest trying that route before you sell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.