Sold / Found f.s //////ALPINE AMP

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hb1111

i have a ALPINE mvr-t407 2/1 channel amp i think its 200w amp in good condition its a v12 amp ill take 70.00 shipped payapl only!!! if you need pic let me know and ill email them to you

Pics please. I am interested.

Attachments

• alpine1.JPG
    alpine1.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 83
  • alpine2.JPG
    alpine2.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 71
I take it this is a two channel amp? Is this a low pass, high pass or neither. Bridgeable to what? What is the RMS? and Peak output? 4 ohm or 8 ohm?

Let me know.

Are both channels working?Sorry missed that in the first post.Lol

ANy possible trades?

This is a great amp, perfect for mids/highs or a single 4ohm sub. Well worth the asking price if all is in working order.

i will confrim that both channels are working properly as i just tested it this amp cranks some good juice,i tested them with a set of boston pro seperates 6.5 and it really pumped them anyone interested in the speakers?

hb1111 said:
i will confrim that both channels are working properly as i just tested it this amp cranks some good juice,i tested them with a set of boston pro seperates 6.5 and it really pumped them anyone interested in the speakers?

Um..... I'm still waiting for a reply from you. Last I heard you were going to check on getting shipping charges.
:shrug:

jester ill do it for 60 shipped the post office is closed due to the holiday but I'm going to assume i get it shipped under 10.00 with the new flat rate box i just hope they have the boxes avalible LMK, scotty

If your deal falls through let me know. Thanks

Jon

i guess its open to buyers no response from jester....60 shipped is a damn good deal

Ok I want it. But Can I get the same deal as you were going to give to Jester?

Hey guys, sorry it took so long for me to get back on here. Had to travel for the holiday. Jon wants this, let him take it. I was kinda undecided anyway, but he's said he wants it, so it's his. Sorry I kept ya hanging.

Hey HB1111, I had a talk with the wife and I want to wait till tuesday to as my wife has a doctors appointment that I may need all the cash I have available. I am going to explain on a different thread. If Jester wants to take it no prob. If you have it still then I will be taking it. SOrry for the hold up.

Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.