exhaust question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jchampion99

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
is this a good pipe and would it work good on a 2.5r t maxx. it is a 1/8 hyper series tuned exhaust complete system with a head pipe held on by a spring. thanks guys

For a 2.5R get the stock 3.3 resonator pipe & high flow air filter, they work well .
The THS145H pipe set works well too.

I'm running the resonator on one truck & the THS on my other truck, both work well.

ok thanks guys i will check them out

ERCM makes a small block pipe

So does BUKU...these ones have a spring to change the size of the chamber at lower idle

ERCM makes a small block pipe

So does BUKU...these ones have a spring to change the size of the chamber at lower idle

Buku pipes are good. I have used both buku and ercm. Ercm blows buku out of the water hands down. No IF or ANDS about it.

ya i looked at them but i can't afford that much right know for a pipe

Thing is you can save for it make it your first pipe that way you won't have to replace it.....rob at ERCM has this YouTube video where he's backing over one of his pipes with a mini van, then he hits it with a ball peen hammer, and the welds still hold up

Last edited:
Back