Ever have a What were they thinking moment!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryson

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So on my revo bling build I'm trying to run vantage center drive shafts along with a center diff. Well the F-in genius that desiged these center drive shafts made it so they wont work with a center diff. They just bind up and make it so I can't even get the rear bulk head on. Oh the joy of spending money when your broke. Just pisses me off that people that get paid to design something and sell it for top dollar can do such a half ass job. Now I get to go to my hobby shop and buy the traxxas center drives and see if they will work with the center diff. I'm going to be sooooo pissed if they dont. Oh and the THS drive shafts that I bought from a member were actually vantage, and for a 2.5 non the less. So the ones that I'm trying to apply to my application right now are brand ass new ones for a 3.3 that I had to buy to replace the ones I origonaly bought. What a F-in joy! My rant is over for today!

Bryson

Were you happy with the new parts? :spit:

Kind of like....
"Other than that..um..incident, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy your evening at the theater?"

How am I happy with them when I can't even install them on my truck lol. There is no F-in way. I tried using a bench grinder and ground the ends down a little, and then took a drimel and tried adding more play to the cups. Noda. What a crock!

Bryson

WoW look at u. Trying to raise ur post count with that one smart guy? And there isnt jack to do in my situation except move on, but I can post my findings with the people that care on a forum so someone else could use it one day!

in know means directed towards anybody, just getting my post count up, and bored

ya. its good to vent some times. i rant bout my whip getting dirty, my stupid neighbors that bring down my property value, the guys i work with, couse they are dumber then rocks, why my tube tv has a better picture than my 42" lcd!! but ya know.. i can never get to the point of agrivation with my rc. like why did that part break, i didnt hit the wall that hard, why it wont start, parts not fitting, planning a full day of bashing and getting less then 10 minutes of run time with 4 rigs. how bout getting to the track for a race, and forgetting my revo on the kitchen table!! only problim with that was my wife doughting that i even went to the race.. it just doesn't bother me, none of it. i can't get myself to be frustrated. its my hobby and no matter how bad it gets, i still have fun. when my parts dont fit, i laugh, when my neighbor throws his garbage against my fence, my wife has to lock my gun cabinit, when nothing in my hoobyroom/therapy room goes right, it is still almost the best part of my day. i am easly frustrated with life and people(exept my wife) even more so with small children that take pleasure in dragging there $5 book bag across the hood, roof and trunk of my audi, i'll be waiting for him again tomarrow morning=devil.. soo, in short hand, lets just enjoy our hobby, give good reliable information, help others, buy/sell parts that dont fit, and happilly tell every body about it. glad i had this oportunity and sorry i couldnt help

Back