Ercm mgt 8.0

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ckeithnitro

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
e3d43d3e8b6a983dabb8c85997d8a9a6.jpg

fdb71ebfdb1507809bcfadbb6b64652c.jpg

Had a 221t made for my MGT, Robin put the stinger downwards for me..
Very curious how it will sound with this engine..

I'll be curious if it makes an appreciable difference in performance. The AE .50 engine (a Heli engine with a few mods) is a torque monster, but not exactly known for the top end horsepower ERCM stuff most improves.

I couldn't leave that stock muffler on, 90% of my RC's have ERCM pipes so it's only fitting my MGT got one too..
I haven't seen a MGT with one either..

AHHHH they're so beautiful!!! Raw metal is probably one of my favorite finishes on anything!

Really nice CKEITH. I just bought me a rare Factory team lightened MGT chassis. I will be starting a build soon. Did those GPM shock towers give you much more adjustability in your ride height.

Really nice CKEITH. I just bought me a rare Factory team lightened MGT chassis. I will be starting a build soon. Did those GPM shock towers give you much more adjustability in your ride height.

The towers have standard 3 holes for adjustment..
Can you put up some pics of chassis..?

Last edited:
As far as I know you are the first to ever put one on an MGT, I too am curious how that engine will perform on the pipe. Looks great Ckeith.

Wow, how did I miss this thread? Super nice project, Ckeith.
I'm also interested in the outcome with this pipe as I am building a bottom end torque monster myself.
Keep up the good work. I'm gonna stay tuned.

Wow, how did I miss this thread? Super nice project, Ckeith.
I'm also interested in the outcome with this pipe as I am building a bottom end torque monster myself.
Keep up the good work. I'm gonna stay tuned.

As far as I know you are the first to ever put one on an MGT, I too am curious how that engine will perform on the pipe. Looks great Ckeith.

Thanks guys..
What are you building Nitrotrout??
Any pics?

Thanks guys..
What are you building Nitrotrout??
Any pics?

Ckeith, I'm building a Thunder Tiger EK4.
My thread is posted here in the "Other Monster Trucks" forum.

I'm gonna use my stock pipe until I see how your ERCM pipe works out
for you.:D

Those ECRM pipes are the best BB pipe you can get. I have one on my BB maxx race rig and it freakin screams!View attachment 13323 Only downfall is it's so loud when your at the track the only rig you can here is yours LOL!:hehe:

Last edited:
LOL! Loud and proud, I like it! I'm going to pick one of these up when finances allow.
That's a really nice truck BTW. wow

I seen what AE offers as a tuned pipe option for the MGT..
I have no doubt that the ERCM will do great things..

So there's no difference between the 221T and the big block ver, or are they the same?

So there's no difference between the 221T and the big block ver, or are they the same?

If you go to there link on here they have the listing for there pipes. The 221T is a BB pipe. They make a small block variant they have listed for small blocks. I have been thinking of purchasing a small block one for my basher. These pipes are the best out there I have found if you want to put out the cash.

Back