Engine Rebuild

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diavolos

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
First, I wanna say this site rocks! I got my friend's Traxxas nitro sport w/ the TRX .15, that he got from someone, which was sitting for years. I came on here for rebuild tips, and rebuilt it today, never having done it before. To make a long story short, it's running like new, and I feel pretty damn good having done it myself. I also finally got my 2.5 Maxx tuned in great, thanks to help from alot of helpful people on here! To y'all in charge of this site, keep up the great work!

Hey diavolos,

Any track in chicago you go to ?

Yeah, I just got into the hobby, any on-road tracks around here?

i know in kenosha there is this club club link

and they race with an affiliate club in chicago somewhere .... it is a midwest series ... if you look at the schedule they race all over the midwest ...

for off road i found a sweet track in libertyville ... track in libertyville

Last edited:
What;s up guys, from Skokie here. WHat LHS do y'all go to?

I don't know of any tracks near the Chicago area at all. I just usually go wherever I can find an area with some wide open dirt and hills to rip up my Maxx. If I find anything decent, or vice versa, I'll drop ya a p.m. I always go to Al's in Elmhurst, which is right by my home.