Sold / Found emaxx aluminum shocks and white rpm arms

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bgbdwlf2500

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I've got a full set of white rpm arms for the emaxx. I had to shorten them just a tad bit because at full extension my cvds would come out of the cups. With telescoping shafts you won't have any problem. After I shortened them I put the front turnbuckles on the rear and used the front turnbuckles from the older emaxx. They are in just about perfect condition and could be dyed if you did a light sanding to remove where dirt stained them.

Asking 35 shipped for all 8.
IMG_20130717_122524_210.jpg

IMG_20130717_122555_715.jpg

I also have a set of 8 aluminum threaded shocks for the emaxx as well. They are in pretty much like new condition. They are built heavy duty, the shock shafts are thicker than stock ones, the spring retainer is very solid as is the shock body, cap and the ball end (it is bigger in diameter than stock). That being said however, there is a flaw. They didn't machine the groove on the shock shaft for the e clip deep enough to stay in place when it lands on big jumps. I would assume though that you could find a shaft that would make them a heavy duty shock. As they sit right now they're more suited for a shelf queen but they are functional.

Asking 40 shipped for those.
IMG_20130717_122419_200.jpg

IMG_20130717_122449_507.jpg

Last edited:
No pm in my inbox from you. Will pm you

Bump. Make an offer if you're interested

No pm from you jose. Try again or email [email protected]. I didnt have a phone for over a week so I couldnt get on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back