Eau de nitro fragrance...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mzanzirc

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
This weekend I did tank 2 of my engine break in.

But what is getting me is that I have this nitro smell in the area (almost 2 days later) where I ran it..... and I love it! :cool:

I guess running rich it's some unburnt fuel or whatnot that fell onto the pavement.

If only I could bottle the smell. Do you think Hugo Boss or someone will be interested in this new fragrance? :D:D

This weekend I did tank 2 of my engine break in.

But what is getting me is that I have this nitro smell in the area (almost 2 days later) where I ran it..... and I love it! :cool:

I guess running rich it's some unburnt fuel or whatnot that fell onto the pavement.

If only I could bottle the smell. Do you think Hugo Boss or someone will be interested in this new fragrance? :D:D

My back patio smells like nitro all the time ,my wife gets mad when she see's it splattered all over the
walk way ,she is afraid that it will harm the dog as they lick & clean their feet!..:hehe::hehe:
The spots had already absorbed into the cement brick an I told her that it is not wet enough to
get on their feet an not enough to effect them!..😎
Great vid!..👍

My back patio smells like nitro all the time ,my wife gets mad when she see's it splattered all over the
walk way ,she is afraid that it will harm the dog as they lick & clean their feet!..:hehe::hehe:
The spots had already absorbed into the cement brick an I told her that it is not wet enough to
get on their feet an not enough to effect them!..😎
Great vid!..👍
🤣🤣

WOW thanks man.

The nitro smell is growing on me. I was worried about the dogs inhaling the fumes. At least the wind was blowing. Even the rooms smelled like nitro for a while.

But for the next couple of tanks I will be running the car in a new location. Half throttle in that little area is looking for trouble. 😅

I think I need to get a 12v heater or portable heat gun for the engine if I need to go to a remote location. My friend has a nice long quite street, so I will go there for now. At least there is power close by in his garage to get it started.

I love the smell. Yesterday I came home reeking of it, lol. Probably all over my clothes. My eyes were burning well into the evening.

I love the smell. Yesterday I came home reeking of it, lol. Probably all over my clothes. My eyes were burning well into the evening.
Nice! I'm rounding up a friend of mine. He has a 30cc baja hanging in his garage that he hasnt run in years. Once my engine is broken in, we are going to play! :)