East End Machining Dual Triangulation Skid Give Away

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
In Memoriam
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Joe From East End Machining in cooperation with RCNitroTalk is giving away one of his Dual Triangulation Skid Plates for the AX10. To one of our supporting members.

It's real simple, all you have to do is post once in this thread with a picture of your crawler, scx10, or even x-trail to be entered to win. Post only once or you will be disqualified. We will pick a winner next Sunday April 19th

Good Luck!​

Delrin Dual Triangulation Skid Plate for Axial AX-10 Rock Crawlers

eemdts.gif

This skidplate is designed to work with the stock axial chassis and suspension components. It is a direct bolt in replacement for the stock Axial skid plate (transmission mounting plate).

EEM’s AX10 Skidplate has been computer designed to lessen and correct the “Rear Steer” effect commonly seen in the AX10. Rear Steer occurs when the rear axle articulates at an angle instead of straight up and down. This is often caused when the crawler is in a bind and power is still being applied by the motor to clear the obstacle. Rear steer puts extreme stress on the suspension components and in extreme situations can cause damage to suspension components such as torn out links.

East End Machining’s skid plate is designed to minimize and in many cases eliminate the Rear Steer effect as well as keeping chassis torque twist minimized.

Since it is CNC machined from Delrin it can slide over rocks and other obstacles very easily. Another nice feature is that our design allows the skidplate to hang slightly below the bottom of the stock chassis plates. This helps to keep the aluminum chassis plates off the rocks thus reducing the drag and scrape of metal seen with the stock plates. For Carbon fiber chassis plates this is a must have solution.

This skidplate will provide the user with a competitive edge over other’s running much more expensive aftermarket chassis setups. In comparison it is a very inexpensive yet totally effective option.

Don't get left behind in a bind with the stock Axial skidplate!

Item Includes: 1 Delrin Dual Triangulation Skid Plate and all necessary low profile mounting hardware.

East End Machining

~~~​

Last edited:
I'm in! i love these skids!
thanks for the chance JoeP and rcnt!!!!
008-12.jpg

I'm in to thanks, That was one of the best upgrades I made to my Rig

P1060104Medium.jpg

Woohoo! Give it up for EEM and RCNT!
100_1644.jpg

Ok, we have a winner...

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

Timestamp: 2009-04-20 02:18:43 UTC​

Post #4 - MCNorris
MCNorris, pm me your mailing address and we will get the skid out to you.

~~~​

congrats mcnorris!!!!! That skid is such a bad ass upgrade for the axial, enjoy.

Congrats man you will really enjoy that upgrade...

DAMMIT!! Was too late, oh well. Congrats man!!:first_place:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet! thanks RCNT and EEM, It's really rad of you guys to go out of your way to do this kind of stuff!!!

its may 1st. time for another giveaway. this month i actually have a crawler. woot

LOL, you ended up geting this giveaway anyway!

in a way i guess i did. hopefully it gets here tomorrow. They misrouted one of the packages. bah

Did they really? That's weak man, they say the savage won't be here until monday but it is just 2 hours away, somebody probably saw what it was and decided to have some fun on break lol.

haha, yeah they said the error has been corrected and it is being rerouted. both are in my town right now but not out for delivery. weak sauce for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back