Early Birthday Present

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godale03

Awesomer!! Than Rolex!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey Guys..

My birthday is not for another week, but my wife surprised me today with Sirius Satilite Radio! I have only been wanting it for 2 years now. We have a trip tomorrow evening and my wife thought it would be nice for me to try it out then. She bought me the Stilletto 100, and the car kit. Pretty damn cool. Now I can listen to the race scan during NASCAR races, and of course the NFL on Sundays. My wife rocks!

Tom

I have XM and love it. I have it at the office all day then in the car then in the shop.

I would love the Nascar stuff.. that would kick ass. We just bought a new CR-V but it has XM. I think we got it for free for a while. No Nascar though.. :thumbdown

Yeah, I am excited. My folks got me the Boom Box so I can setup inside. I have to wait till next week for that though. LOL Sirius also has an antena that hooks to your Satalite dish and you run the signal through your cable connection. I am not sure how that works though. I may just end up mounting and antena outside for the house and running the cable in that way. That will come latter. I am just excited about finally having it. We signed up for a year to start... but will probably just fork out the $400 next year and spring for the lifetime subscription. It is cheaper in the long run. They also threw in the Playboy channel for free... although so far Maxim is much better. I am also happy I can now get Howard Stern again which is nice.

Tom

Nice ...your wife does ROCK.......I have FM.......and my CD player.......that's it I am going to petition for fair and equal treatment under the law......;)

Nice ...your wife does ROCK.......I have FM.......and my CD player.......that's it I am going to petition for fair and equal treatment under the law......;)
I have FM.....
and a cassette player......
How's that for modern technology? Come on MTV pimp my ride! :\

Cool present Tom. Think the little woman is a keeper.
Happy birthday bro.

My new Wrangler came with Sirius for a year and it really kicks butt. I really enjoy listening to the old MTV VJs and the guests they have.

Yeah she is a keeper for sure. Lord only knows why she puts up with me. I tend to be a little one track minded as well as pig headed.

Tom

Back