E-Savage

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stallsmithb

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Has anyone here tried to make an Electric Savage?? I am using leftover parts from my first savage and buying parts from auctions on ebay to build a second Savage running Dual Electrics like the E-Maxx. I am using the E-maxx trans because HPI doesn't make a transmission that mounts to electric easily. I am looking at going with 2 dewalt powertool engines for the speed but "tuning" down the truck for my 4 year old to bash.

I can't wait to see the looks. A silent Savage... WTF??

sounds like a project, good luck on that.

I've seen one before, some posted it a while back, I don't remember where it was though. :shrug:

stallsmithb said:
Has anyone here tried to make an Electric Savage?? I am using leftover parts from my first savage and buying parts from auctions on ebay to build a second Savage running Dual Electrics like the E-Maxx. I am using the E-maxx trans because HPI doesn't make a transmission that mounts to electric easily. I am looking at going with 2 dewalt powertool engines for the speed but "tuning" down the truck for my 4 year old to bash.

I can't wait to see the looks. A silent Savage... WTF??

I have seen one but it was a brushless set up. HELLA FAST!!!

Back