E-Savage steering stuck toward left

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AMurc

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I have an E-Savage (BAJA) and the steering is stuck forced all the way to turning left. I have raced this RC many times. I was running around my track and ran the batteries down and recharged twice today. Didn't run into anything, came to a smooth stop and shut down to recharge.

During charging NO changes were made to the setup or the radio. -no trim change, nothing.
I just recharged the bats, plug everything back in, turned on the Radio, switched on the E-SAV and the wheels turned to the left and have stayed stuck there.
Cycled RC through the on/off several times, no change.
Pushed servo and wheels back into normal start position.
Turned E-SAV back on and it turned the wheels back to the left again as far as it can and locks them there as before.

Any idea what is causing this and how to fix? I have 2 of these (NOT used for bashing) and we get them out quite a bit and take with us just in case we get a chance to run.
Thanks for any help you can give me.

Last edited:
Made no changes to trim.

Didn't run into anything, came to a smooth stop and shut down to recharge.

During charging NO changes were made to the setup or the radio. -""no trim change", Nothing.
I just recharged the bats, plug everything back in, turned on the Radio, switched on the E-SAV and the wheels were forced into a left turn state by the servo. It just turned to the left and have stayed stuck there.
Cycled RC through the on/off several times, no change.
Pushed servo and wheels back into normal start position.
Turned E-SAV back on and it turned the wheels were forced by the servo back fully to the left again as far as it can and locks them there as before.

Any one ran into this before?
I don't want to go swapping stuff around or purchasing parts I don't need.

Always the easiest way to check servo problems is to switch the plugs of the steering and throttle servos in the Rx. If it still doesn't cooperate when you trigger and brake, you have a bad servo, stripped gears or bad board. If the throttle servo now misbehaves it the steering slot, you know the problem is in the Rx, or radio trim.

Back