e revo shock problem

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monski

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys I'm having a shock problem on my e revo the prob is wen i push down on my back shocks (60wt on blue springs) its not stiff or dosent come back up any suggestions on wat the prob might be? Also there new shocks

If it isnt coming back up and you know the shocks are good then you could have some binding somewhere else. If you are using plastic axle shafts they could be twisted and not slipping like they are supposed to.

Ok I'm going to check rite now see if anything that u said is twisted or bended

Make sure you didn't over tighten any screws while installing your new shocks.

Sent from my Pipboy-3000 in the Capital Wasteland.

Yea I'm still having the same problem i have long travel rocker arms idk if that make diff but wen i stand the car all the way up on 4 wheels the back just goes down idk wats wrong

Try a different set of springs

transmited from a mobile communications device

Is your suspension set lower in the rear than the front?

transmited from a mobile communications device

No, i raised the rear and lowered the front and still the rear is staying down

Something is very heavy that is in the rear????? Post a couple of pictures of the whole rig with the body off

Sent from my Pipboy-3000 in the Capital Wasteland.

Srry i havent replied in awhile but i think i fix my suspension so it bouncmes back but now my e revo is battoming out from a little 1ft just and i have (long travel arms,blue springs and 60wt) also my uncle has the same suspension set up but wit 40wt and regular rock arms and his thing is stiff and takes some height to bottom out so mabe any suggestions?

Back