Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liftedcj7on44s

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Right now i have a 3 week old Revo 3.3. I love the truck. It is a blast but i have been reading up on the E-revo brushless and i want it bad!
But i have some questions before i get rid of my 3.3 revo.
If i had a ERBE and ran 2 5000mAH Lipos that were say 4S if you can run 2 4S batteries or not i dont know but if i could that would be a total of 10,000mAh. If i were just in the backyard bashing what kind of run time could i expect?

well run time would really depend on how much you were on the throttle or if you were just puttin around and what not. . .but i am not too familiar with electric but if u ask someone in the electric forum they may be able to give you a little more info. . .because as i said i don't own an electric (yet)

you can only run up to 2x3s LiPo's and let me tell you, its just not fun, my advise get 2 good 2s packs. i have 3s packs in my brushless revo, and it is just unbarable.. unfun, and can't keep a clutch in it.

Back