E-Maxx...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
One of the cool features is shifting on demand. You in fact shift from 1st to 2nd when YOU want to ;)
Really. Cool beans. Can you change the gears to make it have a lower gear ratio for 2nd?

Sure - you can change just about as much as you do on the TMaxx (in regards to performance). Tranny mods, gear mods, engine mods, battery mods, full blow suspension and chassis mods. The whole enchilada to be exact.

Ever see a Ti EMaxx ? heheh Two 7/8 cell pack, double stacked wiring jobs are screamers too. But gets just as pricey as nitro.

My LHS has a Ti EMAXX by Hardcore Racing. Looks pretty sweet, but what a pricetag. I'll stick with my nitro belching air riding T-Maxx.

The Hardcore TI max is that the extended chassis and extended skid plate 21 conversion? I just saw Hobbytown had one.

No, it is kind of like the mixed bag RC we saw posted on this forum a month ago. It is a two deck chassis set with the rest looking like stock...only all Ti parts.

Back