Dynamite Metric Hex Wrenches

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I win I will give away my current 3-piece red Dynamite set. (I like the black)

I'm in. Always wanted these.

I stripped my smallest hex so hopefully I can land this wicked set from RCNT! BTW BACK IN THE GREEN!

Being green is awesome, thanks Woodie!

here is my post good luck to all

Lucky number is 24, belonging to SMaxxin!

Congrats!

Pete, that's righty tighty, lefty loosey... just in case you got confused.. :) Congrats bro!

Congrats SM. Glad to see you grab a set. So who won the other set. Original post said 2 winners.Right?

...Original post said 2 winners.Right?

Good catch and my mistake for not picking the second winner then...

The second winner of a Dynamite tool set is: post #3 - override

WoooHooo my day is off to a great start, thanks Woodie!

I gotta remember to keep track of these things after I enter, if Woodie hadn't sent me a pm I would have never known LOL

WOW! I didn't expect to win...Thats so awesome!

Thanks for the contest and cool prizes! I'm shooting you a PM right now woodie!

Congrats on the win guys.

Got my hex wrench set in and they are very nice. Thanks Woodie!

wrenchset.gif

Got my wrench set!

Got my Dynamite wrench set day before yesterday. Snapped a pic of them today when putting them to good use!

I completely tore down Bryson's Revo Roller I bought off of him and reassembled. I decided to use the TRX 3.3 for now until I get a new motor. So basically all that I'm lacking to get this sucker running is new shock ends as the ones that were on it basically fell apart upon disassembly and a manifold.

Thanks again Woodie for the contest and awesome prize!

DSC01140.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back