dynamite 2.19

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddmaxx65

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
does anybody here have one of these dynamite engines,I just ordered one to replace my sirio can't find no info on it

A step down from a sirio bud, ran that dyna .19 on a maxx I was troubleshooting for someone, not too bad, a great bang for the buck for sure

I know but finding parts for the tx18 is getting harder ana harder

I have one of the Mach 2 .19's.. I haven't been able to find anything on it.. I called Dynomite aka Horrizon Hobbies and they stopped making this engine.. I cannont find the part that I need to even run this engine and I have seen one run and I want to get it fixed.. I need the Carb Cinch Bolt... I would run it they are great little engines..

I may have what your looking for I'll dig in my scrap pile of parts and look tonight for you

lol why do I always pick the *edit* up engines lol

Last edited by a moderator:
What sirio do you have? I have a .23 with no carb if you need parts, piston sleeve and rod are good just needs new bearings

I looked I trashed the dynamite engine I had

chickenman,how much you want for that .23 I could use it for parts for my other maxx it has a rb.523 and its the same engine