Dynamite 0.31 spark plugs

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still nothing from the testers. I have another project I need to finish but when complete, is there anyone here that would want to test a plug or 2. I'm not ready to give up yet. Could be ready as soon as 2 weeks. I would prefer it be someone in the south that has good weather most of the time. Don't want someone who will flake out on me.
I will be glad to test out some for you I work for a rc shop and have a couple people that need them please get back to me asap

It's been a while but here is what is happening. My Canadian plug tester was hit with bad weather and bad flooding. Hasn't been able to test. I made another plug today to be shipped out to another guy. He should be able to test and report back in a week or two. Sorry it's taking so long but you can't control the weather.

If all goes well I should make them available by the end of january.
10-.75 mm is the thread
I stumbled across this post and have two of these engines and would happily test them for you and actually provide feedback. You can email me at [email protected]

Back