Sold / Found Duratrax Warhead

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tmaxxfreek

Hardcore RCTalk User
Firefighter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Duratrax Warhead/ MGT 4.6

I picked this truck up along with another from a client the other day while doing some washing for him, it was inside his shed and had a ton of dust on it, after getting it home and cleaning and checking everything out, the truck doesn't look to have been used much, the piston had no color at all from fuel, I tested everything with my rx/tx and all checked out good, motor fired right up but i think it would be smart to break the engine in, it was missing a few screws here and there that have all been replaced. it will need a body and a air filter setup.
140.00 shipped. I also picked up a MGT 4.6 that will most likely be for sale as well, Watch for future posts.

100_3638_zpsa55e235e.gif

100_3639_zps9888525c.gif

100_3640_zpsfc765d89.gif

Last edited:
I would take it if I could... But I am interested in the MGT.

For the right price of course...:)

Last edited:
Mother of god..... how big is that tank?

I don't remember the capacity but it's actually 2 tanks. One large main tank feeding a small header tank. The idea is it will keep the engine running more consistent but I didn't notice any difference with it removed on my truck.

Overall the Warhead wasn't a bad truck IMO.

This truck runs great, i broke the engine in, I idled two tanks through it ,haven't began to tune it yet, would rather sell it.

---------- Post added at 2:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 2:51 AM ----------

I would take it if I could... But I am interested in the MGT.

For the right price of course...:)

Havent determined a price yet, I'm gonna check it out a little further and make sure i dont tell anyone something thats not true, it will be a touch more expensive than this truck.

Last edited:
TTT........Listing the MGT today as well.

To(T) The(T) Top(T)

Sent from my *PiMP Boy-3000*

Wish I had something to trade ya for the MGT.. TTT for a killer price

Id trade both for something as well.....:D

LOL dunno...... listening to offers i guess

Ttt..........

Up one more time.....gonna offer these as a package deal along with my savage for a nice scaler.

Oh i didnt know they where a package deal.

they are now.......or single,either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back