Duratrax thunder quake rebuild

• Thread starter Duratrax thunder quake
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duratrax thunder quake

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Yellow everyone
I just picked up a duratrax thunder quake for free during a house repo. I was wonder if there is a way to cross reference parts since there not made anymore. Mainly the servos and gears on top of them. Thanks

Yellow everyone
I just picked up a duratrax thunder quake for free during a house repo. I was wonder if there is a way to cross reference parts since there not made anymore. Mainly the servos and gears on top of them. Thanks

If the other stuff is good ,like the transmission & diffs an the a-arms ,an stuff like that ,any radio gear set up will work as
all of the servo's receiver will enter change with other models ,the engine can also be replaced with another brand!...:cool:

If the other stuff is good ,like the transmission & diffs an the a-arms ,an stuff like that ,any radio gear set up will work as
all of the servo's receiver will enter change with other models ,the engine can also be replaced with another brand!...:cool:
Thanks for the info. Turns out my recoil is broken and need to replace a bunch of stuff. Would it be easier to just get a new motor?

There are some parts on ebay for the Thunder Quake. Post some pics if you get a chance.

Back