Duratrax 835b throttle problems

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicky P

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I recently bought the Duratrax 835b and I did the break-in process and it was all fine and dandy. Then, both my servos went out, so I got two Hitec servos to replace those. When I started it up again it went at full throttle. I reset the throttle linkages and the same thing happend. I disconnected the throttle servo to see if it did the same thing and sure enough, it went full throttle. I have no idea on what this might be, but I think its in the engine. Any suggestions on what I could do to fix this would be VERY much appreciated.

Either your batteries are weak or dead or you may have a faulty receiver. Change out all your batteries to brand new ones and see if it still happens.

Thank you for your answer. I will try this and tell you what happened. Any additional ideas would be appreciated.

hi there have you tried to the reverse trim on your transmitter if you servo is on normal try putting in reverse its happened to a few people hope this helps

Hi! I just got it figured out. the tune was screwed up somehow. its all good now. Thank you for you input!:)

Back