Duratrax .18 super tiger gtr

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

street silence

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well, ever since i got the car smoke is been coming out of the nitro tank. I'm guesing because is burning to much fuel. What do you guys suggest is it that or some other thing?

---------- Post added at 6:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 6:44 AM ----------

Not suggest but think it is?

Well, ever since i got the car smoke is been coming out of the nitro tank.
Are you sure it's not fuel vapor you're seeing in the fuel tank? Does it effect the way your truck idles or runs?
Come to think of it, some of my cars build up fuel vapor in the tank, my 1/8 scale buggies especially. It's probably normal unless its excessive and effecting your tune. In that case you may have a slight blockage.:\

I don't think it does because it runs good. Its just when i open the tank smoke comes out, i just thought it was normal

---------- Post added at 9:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:01 AM ----------

Are you sure it's not fuel vapor you're seeing in the fuel tank? Does it effect the way your truck idles or runs?
Come to think of it, some of my cars build up fuel vapor in the tank, my 1/8 scale buggies especially. It's probably normal unless its excessive and effecting your tune. In that case you may have a slight blockage.:\
but then i never seen that happen in no ones rc car.

This happens in all of my GH racing fuel cells, and in one of my plastic/stock tanks, I think its normal since I don't have any issues when I'm playing.

This happens in all of my GH racing fuel cells, and in one of my plastic/stock tanks, I think its normal since I don't have any issues when I'm playing.
Ok good. I thought it was my tuning for a second too.

Its probably just vapor from the fuel shaking up

Back