driveshafts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randall

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
i was out playing with my revo today i have traxxas steel drive shafts on i didnt jump or anything like that i did cat walk it a little bit but then i noticed that the front drive shaft had pop out of the carrie has any body had this promblem

Yes, i have bent three of them because of that, traxxas told em to made sure you screw the pivot ball all the way in to make sure it does come out

Yes, with RPM a-arms my driveshafts were popping out constantly. I ordered the traxxas inner rear drive cups four all four corners and it fixed the problem. Traxxas Part# 5153R

Are They Longer Than The Ones That Comes With The Drive Shaft I Found Some Sliding Steel Drive Shafts Like The Plastic ones There Better Made Than Traxxas Ones But There 109 Dollars So I was Looking For A Fix For The Ones I Have

Are They Longer Than The Ones That Comes With The Drive Shaft I Found Some Sliding Steel Drive Shafts Like The Plastic ones There Better Made Than Traxxas Ones But There 109 Dollars So I was Looking For A Fix For The Ones I Have

Yes they are longer! Like I said, I had the same exact problem and the extended drive cups fixed the problem. And you can find two sets of them on e-bay for around ten dollars.

Back