Driveshafts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToTheMaxx

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Anybody have advice or suggestions as to a driveshaft that will hold up to the power of the 3.3?...and perhaps in the future a .26 picco?

Thanks

Ya, I'm still running the stock driveshafts

Yes it's the 3.3 (4909)

Oh ok...well i've noticed that they are wearing around the pins. The pins are staying put, not falling out, just thought I should take care of that problem.

one problem traxxas have with there driveshafts is that they still insist of making them out of plastic!! i blame traxxas for alot of things on my maxx

You need one like this one.

driveshaft.jpg

this is the one I'm running. I'm not sure about overseas shipping.. contact bill @rcalloys.com

What are those contructed from? Titanium?

I recently upgraded to metal driveshafts (part # 5451r) and now I'm having problems with my rear center driveshaft it keeps snaping where the u-joint pins go through the plastic drive shaft. So i say if it aint broke dont fix it

I have a Picco .26 in my T-Maxx and have less than a half gallon through some Revo 3.3 center shafts and the rear is about to go. The Picco is just eating them alive. I figure I will have to upgrade to CVDs in the center too.

Back