double disc brake kit

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dom

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i have just fitted a double disc brake kit on my savage but it keeps endo-ing does this mean there to good or does it mean on my acceleration arm it too tight?
cheers dom

If you keep flipping, it means the brakes are working REALLY good. You'll have to loosen them up. You can use 2 methods. First is to adjust the brake linkage so it doesn't pull so hard. And you can also tweak your EPA (End Point Adjustment) if your radio has that function. That should keep the brakes to a level that's safe.

I've got a double disc break kit but reading how to fit the thing looks flippen hard to do lol, is there any short cut around fitting the double disc break kit? cause i need it quick over my single one cause I've burnt it out :(

Easiest way is to remove the rear end and engine plate; take the upper ends of the inside-rear shocks loose, rear tires off, then undo the upper rear two screws and the lower screws, and the four that hold the motor plate in. Remove the pipe, fuel tank, and the linkage off the carb. Pull it all apart, and you have clean access.

Just don't forget to reinstall the drive shaft when you re-assemble.

Back