does anyone have an opions on the tamiya terra chrusher

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sikeymikey

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
does anyone know how good or how much ground clearence the terra crusher has thanks and or speed.
-mike

does anyone have any opions about tamiya's terra crusher i want to know if its fast durable and the ground clearance thanks
-mike

i still don't under stand what your looking for...can you explain in greater detail. please... :shrug:

Huh? What do you mean? I don't understand you either.

from what i gather you want your pic on the cover of the rolling stone mag????

whats your opion on how good the terra crusher is thanks
-mike

are you typing on a dislexics key board..if so you need to invert it please.so we can under stand you better

do you think the truck is good or bad. thanks

what was that a t-maxx is that what you are talken about sorry IRON MAIDIAN is is crank up in the back ground

lol seriosly is it good or bad

Okay, guys. That is enough. Keep the playtime in the appropriate area. In other words leave him alone in the public forums. If he asks a legit newbie question, either answer it or move on. This is the only thread he has remaining in the public forums (excluding the FFAs which are not really public). If he dupes it, then report it. Otherwise, leave him be.

BTW, sikeymikey...you've managed to alienate a good chunk of the helpful members of this site. Be prepared for hardcore issues if you do not heed the advice given you. Also, where is this Pembroke area you hail from? Is this the Pembroke located in Virginia Beach?

no its not in virgina but thanks for the help do you have any opions on the terra crusher

If I had one, I would have shared it. As others have suggested, have you looked into using the search feature of this site? You might find a bunch of information on the Terra Crusher.

CLICK HERE for the search results for the search string "Terra Crusher". Lots of threads and perhaps lots of information.

Consider this my one charitable act this evening. Good day.