Dirt prevention

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, but maybe you picked the wrong RC platform? Run your off-road RC...on-road, and your dirt OCD will become much easier to deal with :naughty:. Worried about weight? Probably could have saved a bunch of weight running "street" tires since you don't want to get RC dirty. Aluminum arms vs. stock arms...adding weight with the bling?

The honeycomb bracing would probably get on my nerves as well. If I were a designer, I'd enclose the honeycomb bracing so you wouldn't even know it was there (unless a person would snap the chassis).

I sometimes run my RCs in moist dirt, and it collects in certain places. After a day of drying out, the caked on dirt will usually dislodge itself and fall away from chassis during bashing session. If dirt is still hanging on, it means I didn't bash hard enough :hehe:.

Long story short: What you got is an off-road bashing platform with big knobby tires.

#Get out there, and throw some dirt!

Sorry, but maybe you picked the wrong RC platform? Run your off-road RC...on-road, and your dirt OCD will become much easier to deal with :naughty:. Worried about weight? Probably could have saved a bunch of weight running "street" tires since you don't want to get RC dirty. Aluminum arms vs. stock arms...adding weight with the bling?

The honeycomb bracing would probably get on my nerves as well. If I were a designer, I'd enclose the honeycomb bracing so you wouldn't even know it was there (unless a person would snap the chassis).

I sometimes run my RCs in moist dirt, and it collects in certain places. After a day of drying out, the caked on dirt will usually dislodge itself and fall away from chassis during bashing session. If dirt is still hanging on, it means I didn't bash hard enough :hehe:.

Long story short: What you got is an off-road bashing platform with big knobby tires.

#Get out there, and throw some dirt!
Your apsolutly right, but i live in urban area and dirt is unavoidable, i do plan on getting street tires at some point, put r in a ditch full of water today and submerged it to the roof, a short course truck in the mud is lots of fun