Direct Fit OS .15 CV-RX (S) with Warranty

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just got the steel slipper kit,it is much lighter than the all steel spur which i also have.
the rrp is a good flywheel

UK price was £31.50,so it is a good price for me:)

I did not want to sound conceded ;) And I can put it all on my cvrx when I do get it. I can't be honest with you matt as far as the performance of any one of those cuz I did it all at once before I put my OS in.

I dont like a steel spur it adds too much weight and transfers the weak link to the tranny, I like my Kimbrough spur.

Thats good, I'm glad you have not had any problems, too many guys I know have had problems. Thats why I stay away from a steel spur not to mention the excessive wear on the clutchbell due the metal to metal gears with no lubrication.

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
The new CVRX (S) is available here now and retails for about 200 bucks.

All R series engines I looked through at the LHS have a warranty. The ONLY one in question is the "TR" series. Aside from that, my CVR came with a warranty too.

The reason I posted about the warranty in the first place is because on the "OTHER" message board I'm always told I'm wrong. Which is really beginning to PISS ME OFF! Read this one for giggles:

http://monster.traxxas.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=100086

-Chris

Holmwrecker - one of the biggest know-it-alls over there. He should just turn off his computer.

dont hold back Darth...if you have an opinion air it,you will feel much better friend;)

it could have been worse,lucky i did not post it;)

Not holding anything back here.
Its just that I read Chris's post about the warranties, an HW is spouting off, "well, in all my years of R/C I haven't seen an OS warranty". So he is always correct, right? Phooey.

I have personally got bad advise from OQ, cost me some money too. :mad: But I dont want to get into that that was then now I'm here :D

I only have about 300 but I get so aggravated over there. Only good thing that came of that forum was I did meet a couple of really cool guys whe we get together every so often for a big bash at hobby park, if you are ever in NC you will have to join us

Were doing it again on Labor day, Divine is coming up from Florida. Thats gonna be a great weekend I will be shooting the races at Darlington Saturday and Sunday, then another big bash at hobby park on Monday. :D

Easy - My LHS does VERY HIGH VOLUME on a daily basis. They have NEVER, let me say that again, NEVER had a problem returning an OS engine for warranty. This place has been in business over 30 years. That tells me something is wrong when someone, on another site, says they can't get anything from O.S.. Maybe there is a reason for it.

Considerring the answers I get directly from OS are MUCH different from what others get. I dont understand why. They must just figure I'm the kind of guy that needs to hear what I want to make me happy. LOL!

I do however attribute that message board for introducing me to some of the coolest people in the hobby.

And lets not forget, for most of us, without that site, we wouldnt be here ;)

Isnt it great!!!!!!

I'm happy I landed here. Thats all I can say!

:banana: :banana:

NC the hobby park looks a great place,can it be used anytime or just certain times.