differentials better or best

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohiofordfan

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
i read somewhere that the new 16.8 e-maxx diffs are the best yet from traxxas. any opinions? i just blew one out this weekend and i always like to put in the best i can afford. are they the same ratio as the others? thanks

the 16.8v emaxx diffs are a revo spec being that they are sealed and use oil not greese. and yes that are stronger then the 4909 tmaxx diffs but I'm not sure about the new tmaxx 4908

so i'm thinking that the new e-maxx, t-maxx, and revo diffs are the same. sealed with oil. any body know if the gear ratio is same as old ones? might just get 2 of them anyway, was just wonderin. thanks for the info.

I plan on upgrading to the same diffs if I blow the stocks on my 2.5. They can be found for pretty reasonable on ebay.

i do bleve they are the same ratio i run the 16.8v emaxx diffs in my tmaxx for now

cool, thanks everyone. i need one now so unless i find a deal on two(which i doubt) i'll pick one up and try it. anyone mess with the thickness of oil to kinda make it posi-trac?

Back