Didn't finish break-in

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okihost

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
Well it took about two tanks of gas before the park rangers came around and gave me a $25 ticket for running my RC which falls under both noise polution and 'gas vehicle' so I put my third tank in and ended up leaving then so I drained all the nitro out of the tank, is there anything else I need to do if its going to be a couple days before I can finish the brak-in process?

I am going to wait till a bit later till some of the stores close and maybe hit a empty parking lot but may not be able to get to it until this weekend.

Put after run oil in the carb and glow plug hole.

I would definitely follow Traxxas Break in procedures. I did the same as in the Video they give you My MAXX is running great. power, speed and wheelies on command. But be sure to clean the cooling head to make it dirt free before you pull the glo plug off to put ARO in her.

~Jon

When you drained the fuel out of the tank, did you happen to start the engine to get the excess fuel out of the fuel line and carb? If not, you should. Then put the after run oil in as mentioned above.

Back