Did I get a deal on these wheels and tires?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FORDSVTTHUNDER

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I just bought 4 brand new chrome warlock wheels and 4 brand new dirt bonz tires with foam for $39 shipped. Sounded like a good deal compared to the prices I've seen. Wanted another set for my x

i recon you probably did. I'm not really a fan of dune buggy tires on a monster truck, but for the right price i will buy anything and i probably would have snagged them at that price

I just bought 4 brand new chrome warlock wheels and 4 brand new dirt bonz tires with foam for $39 shipped. Sounded like a good deal compared to the prices I've seen. Wanted another set for my x

Yeah I'd say you made out okay. Retail for the tires along is about $30-40 then add another $20-30 for the wheels.

Thanks. I have heard/seen a lot of guys running them on their savages so for the price I thought I'd give them a try. Wheels were cheap too so I figured I'd have a spare set laying around. If I don't like them I'm pretty sure I can sell them on eBay and get my money back but I'm sure I'll find some use for them :D

Just got my invoice and it was less than I thought...$36.98 :)

Last edited:
Sounds like a good deal the dirt bonz alone new go for more than that.