Design My 2007 Season Jet Ski Graphics

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waste Land

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I will be in the market for a complete ski vynl scheme this winter after I'm done painting. I'm shooting the topdeck a new fresh bright white with base/clear and I'll be painting the bottom hull with single stage BLACK paint.

I'm looking for somethign abstract. Here are a few examples of thigns I like

518804568_l.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/TheWasteLands/DCP_0521.jpg
Edit FastEddy: image to large

I'm liking the way that Jason's hull was painted two tone and then inverted the colors. So far thats my plan for mine except with white/black. I'm just having a really hard problem with coming up with something I like.

I'm really into sharp edges and points for the graphics. Also may be willing to somehow incorporate a small bit of medium tint red into it.

It's a very rough photoshop but use this for your sketches
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/TheWasteLands/Stickerless-Ski.gif
Edit FastEddy: image to large

Thanks for the help. Jerry at Side Stage will be cutting the vynl for me, but I'm just looking into some ideas.

If you have any questions please post.

I can whip something up . You have any idea what type of design your looking for? Flames, tribal, stripes...

(Thanks eddy)

4u2nv said:
I can whip something up . You have any idea what type of design your looking for? Flames, tribal, stripes...

(Thanks eddy)

Thanks man....can't wait to see

I'm really into sharp edges, but can't have it looking toooo crazy.

Here are some ideas I've seen already from another artist

2c.gif

2a.gif

we could do something like that. Ill see what layouts I have that are similar to that tomorrow and get back to ya.

Back