Sold / Found Deleted posts?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scale_only_4_me

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I've posted a couple trucks I have for sale here and both times the posts have been deleted?
Please tell me why?
Am I doing something wrong?

I'm feeling very unwelcome?

did you read and follow the forum rules???

If you have a question about why your posts have been deleted you should contacted one of the mods. Also have you checked your PM's? The mod that deleted your post might have sent you an explanation as to why it was deleted.

The only time something gets deleted in the 'Fors Sale/Trade' areas is if the rules were clearly not followed.

You should have received either an email or PM with a brief explanation the first time around.

RCNT STAFF - Anyone ?

I will see if I can find the reason.

1-read the rules
2-tried to contact mods, no response
3-no one contacted me at all, thanks please let me know what I did wrong.

Sorry Chris, this is the first I've heard of it.
scale_only_4_me, I am sure we will resolve this matter. Thanks for being understanding and patient.

M@XX.

scale_only_4_me,

A notice was posted in this forum, and was here during the time you posted your items as well. The notice clearly stated anyone that did not follow the rules regardless of how big or small their thread would be deleted.

You broke the rules more then once in each of your threads.

1. You did NOT post a price - This is the very first rule listed.

2. You did NOT Consolidate your FS/T threads - You opened 2-3 threads for each item, this is not needed.

The rules are clearly stated, at the top of this forum and even sticked to the top as well - no one has any excuse for not following the rules. scale_only_4_me I'm not trying to pick on you, I've deleted many threads since that announcement was made in this forum.

Don't follow the rules your threads will be deleted, no if's, and's, or but's.

-Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.