defensive driving

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wannarunem

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I got busted speeding a couple of months ago and now its time i sign up for a defensive driving course. Anyone know of any good ones online?

My experience with these is that you have to go through the state to get setup with one of those classes.

I'm set up..i received all the paper work from the court so i am cleared to take a DD class.
Its up to me now to choose what method i prefer. Id rather take it online instead of going to the mall and taking it there.

go to diamond shamrock and get the dvd.. you watch it and call them.. to answer questions.. or you can get it at the dvd rental place

Online?? What the hell is that.... lol I take DD every 3 years for the insurance break, & always have to sit for the 5hr class.. Sometimes the instructor cuts it shorter, but it still sucks...
Damn, this is going to be one lazy ass generation of kids... lol

eh, the best defense is always a good offense. gimme lots of boost and lots of grip ;)

Ryans, man Ryans. The instructor gives you the answers to the test before he gives is to you.

bustedgears said:
Ryans, man Ryans. The instructor gives you the answers to the test before he gives is to you.

come on is a defensive driving class all that more than common sense 101?

good point.

not only that, we graded our own tests.

ImBroken said:
Online?? What the hell is that.... lol I take DD every 3 years for the insurance break, & always have to sit for the 5hr class.. Sometimes the instructor cuts it shorter, but it still sucks...
Damn, this is going to be one lazy ass generation of kids... lol
NYers have to take it in person. It's so that they "know" we're prepared when the NJ drivers cross the river or the MASSholes (Massachusetes) and drivers from the worlds largest suburb (Ct) come down. LOL

Ever notice how most NJ drivers don't know how to make left turns or pump their own gas? (unless they were from NY originally).