Dear Lord in Heaven UPS SUCKS

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_789

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Man I hate UPS I HATE HATE HATE THEM. I ordered something overnight from Amazon and I figured overnight IW ould get fedex for sure. Nope I got UPS you know why their new Advertizinf theme is "BROWN" becase they treat you like S#!t. Oh man you guys can't understand ho wmad ethey make me.. It would be like tring to get a refund at bestbuy and HW AND OQ be working behind the counter there.. OHHHHHHHHHH I am so mad ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I just want to kill them sorry people... You can't get something sent to a local station and pick it up there nope they have to atempt delivery befor e you can do a will call... Fedex has no issue dooign that.... Not ups you know why cause they SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK ....... Ok I need to make a will call well it will be monday before you can get that WHAT OH YOU SUCKKKKK ARGGGGG I HATE YOU UPS DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE I WISH YOU SORES ON YOUR FEEET AND that you may be stuck in the desert with out shoes I hope you get the clap and Herpes and that you have ugly children so that everyone makes fun of them OH YOU SUCK ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE YOU>>>>>> I HATE YOU...
wheew X

Geez, it's a good thing you didn't get REALLY angry!!!!

Hey X, just because your blow-up doll didn't arrive on time is really nothing to get worked up about! I really did like the OQ/HW example, it really pur rhings in perspective!

you guys are psyco!! anyway x ups isn't the best thing but get the help you need 1-800-SHRINK Just kiddin!!! ups does suck really bad. (this post is not meant to offend anybody in anyway)
just some peeps who are really into rc thrashin each other no harm meant just goofin around. does anybody on this site work for ups hope not

have a couple o smilies :D :D :D

Back