Damn jobs... can i blame obama??? LOL

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hdrider281

RCTalk Champion
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
That obama thing was a joke... I am merchant marine and work for a labor union... the union has 2 differnt levels of qualifications to deal with... 1st is your rating... 2nd is your time in the union... as a rated man i am at the top of my game... Group 1.... as a union man i am aslo at the top after 22 yrs... "A" book... ( group 1 "A" man) and i have worked for the same company for more than 15 yrs on 4 different ships... today i went to get another permanent job , even having the company request me for the job i got beat out by another guy who was a "group 1 "A" man... but it still sux to be beat out by someone who has only been in the union for 10 yrs... this is my wake up call that i'm getting old... this is the 1st time i lost a job to a younger man with the same qualifications... luck of the draw... i really wanted this ship... I've sailed with some of these guys before and they requested me... but the union rules took over... although i have been on the other side of this before it really sux at this level. I've been waiting for this job for almost a month to come in and 1 in a 100 chance i would not get it... the 1% took over today... this was $100k yr job... with guys i knew... now I'm back to square 1

Age discrimination may be illegal, but it's easy for employers to do anyway. That sucks man.

Thats a real bummer! I feel for you bud sounds like you really got shafted out of a sweet deal.

Here's a target for your blame-thrower:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOR38552MJA"]Blame Canada - South Park: Bigger Longer & Uncut (3/9) Movie CLIP (1999) HD - YouTube[/ame]

i was at boeing for 25 years. they layed me off 7 mo before my early retirement. i still get it but i had to have to wait. and younger cats still there. all the years i payed my union dues, didnt help. when i went to work at boeing my dad told me, " at Boeing some people are better than people" i found this to true. OH wait i for got to say something about obama. weeeeeeell i better not. i just say this. " i want uncle Ron back pleeeeeeeeese"

Last edited:
i was at boeing for 25 years. they layed me off 7 mo before my early retirement. i still get it but i had to have to wait. and younger cats still there. all the years i payed my union dues, didnt help. when i went to work at boeing my dad told me, " at Boeing some people are better than people" i found this to true. OH wait i for got to say something about obama. weeeeeeell i better not. i just say this. " i want uncle Ron back pleeeeeeeeese"

By uncle ron i would hope that your talkign about ron paul... but you said back... so it can't be him...lol personally i think "Tricky peepee" and by that i mean Bill clinton... was the best president of my time

and age discrimination from above... i am only 45 yrs old... but its starting to show...lol

I think he meant Ronnie "Raygun".

Reagan.

Trickie Dickie, wasn't that Nixon??

tricky peepee was nixon... but after monica... you really can't tell anymore.... there was a cigar.... and a dress with sperm on it... so there is a trick somewhere....and bills peepee doesn't really matter... still the smartest man on politics.... ronny regan.... i remember my parents paying an interst rate of 11% on thier mortgage... and now i am at 4.7%.... you can't tell me he was doing anyone any favors....republicans are the anti christ.... i dont believe what i am told because I've been there... i live it.. i play it.... its all bs... republican or democrat... doesn't really matter.... politicians are all richer than the rest of us... new world order takes over now.... global econimics is what you need to look at.... the top 1% doesn't mean america.... is 1% globally.... if you make a Million $ a yr..... you are still less than the norm... do you fit into that category? do you make a mil?? your fukd

what did he say he was going to do? What DID he do? nuf said.

Back