Cybermaxx

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hulkmaxx

Wanna know my secrect. I'm always ANGRY!
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Alright guys. I just picked up a new sealed in the package cybermaxx Kit. It is a big block conversion. When the Captain America build is finished I plan on getting started on this. I need some info on this kit. i searched online not really much turned up. Lookin at engine options. I want some extreme power, this truck is going to be my main basher. Hit me up what yoy guys think engine options. I am leaning towrard the Mach Big Red .28. Also some lrp engines pull start or roto start. Any info on this kit would help. From what I have found everyone says they are tough. i do not have much left to go on the project truck I am working on now, so prob be startin this one in a couple months. Also I am looking at the Hot racing bulk heads with the removable diff service piece, or some one piece bulks.

High Speed Low Drag:whhooo:

I would get an LRP and send it to ERCM. Nuff said...

Get a .28 picco modded with a ERCM end bleed bb pipe and she will scream

I got a .26 max reddot modded at AB mods with a ERCM side bleed.gobs of power

I've got those hot racing bulks on mine and i love them! Makes getting diffs out tons faster