Cybermaxx kit -- Shocks ???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbspurgeon

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hello I have recently ordered a cybermaxx kit from RCS and I am getting ready to start putting it together. I have got the pro-line steering kit and an JR high torque servo and also the ofna tank and 2.5 plates. I was wondering what shocks would work best. I was going to go with the 8 big bore with dual rate springs but I heard you could use 4 buggie shocks any body have any ideas and or brand names and part numbers? I am also going with the stablemaxx rims because I have the .15 chassis. Would anybody happened to have a comparison photo of the stablemaxx rims next to stock on the maxx?

as for a 4 shock set up you will need Al towers like the UE knuckelhead's. as for the shock pary UE super shocks are good if you can find then also just about any ofna rear buggy shock works. there has been a lot of talk about this so try a serch you may find a lot of info on this

Yeah the UE super shocks will work well . I like the pro-line power strokes myself if you can find them . Traxxas big bores will also work fine . Just have to play with different springs to handle the extra weight .

ziolkl.jpg

My Cybermax.This is the first R/C I built :D

2psh8y1.jpg

doqkqd.gif
81myb.jpg[/IMG]
10sg01z.jpg

doqkqd.jpg

Back