Cybermaxx build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hulkmaxx

Wanna know my secrect. I'm always ANGRY!
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well I bought this New BB CyberMaxx kit last winter figured I might get started on it. I think these are a pretty rare kit. Had to machine down my trans main shaft some to get my cvd driveline right. Here's a pic kinda just mocked up right now.View attachment 13046:D

Last edited:
And yet another one from the hulk,....man I work to much!

transmited from a mobile communications device

Yah bro I noticed your not around much. This one is going to be a lower budget build. I traded a beat up revo 3.3 for a BB Maxx just so I had parts to use on this build. Still thinking of selling off some nitro stuff to get me a scale crawler. Wanting to do a custom crawler build bad.:D

How much do those cages weigh hulk? And how do they hold up been thinkin about that cage but just havnt came across one I could look at and touch and stuff

transmited from a mobile communications device

Last edited:
Really light weight and strong as crap. My nephew has the Rc Solutions cage on a #4910 truck and he has not bent it yet.

Where did you get the metal gears? I'm looking to get my emaxx tranny done.

RRP brand. With a Hard to come by Hardcore racing Alum FOC gear. Ebay had the best price on the RRP stuff.

---------- Post added at 7:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:11 PM ----------

Looking cool hulk..! What's gonna be your power plant ?

Not sure yet. I have a HPI 25 BB that's new and a old school Peak Racing .28 with a turbo plug head that's just about broke in. May sell off some stuff and go with a LRP .32 though.

Cybermaxx build update

Here's what we got so far. Full RRP steel geared trans, Hardcore racing Alum FOC. Traxxas big bore shocks, 3.3 diffs will probably crap themselves pretty quick but oh well. XTM full CVD'S, Rc Raven alum bumpers and chassis brace's. More parts on the way, waiting on my Alum axles carriers to get here. :D

View attachment 13062

View attachment 13063

View attachment 13064

Last edited:
It will probably get an LRP .32 later going to get some use out of that peak racing .28 I have first.

Cybermaxx

Finally got my aluminum axle carriers and got them installed. Ordered my wheels last night. Now trying to figure out what clutch bell to use. Running a 52 tooth spur from a MGT. I thing the MGT uses a 17 count bell just not sure about the maxx gearing if that would be to high. Maybe someone has an idea.View attachment 13089

View attachment 13090:D

Last edited:
For now at least. I have a brand new HPI 4.1 and a modded Peak Racing Diablo .28 with hardly any run time, also have a new Mach .26 on a BB maxx that's a shelf queen so I may use the Mach still trying to decide. I may get my hands on the LRP.32 after income tax season. Cybermaxx has new 3.3 diffs so I would not even think about putting an LRP of any kind right now. Maybe upgrade to brushless diffs then go big. This ones gonna just be a basher.:D

Cybermaxx update

Ok got some more work done on the Cybermaxx. Here's some pics. Getting ready to order the clutch bell then servo's and it will be pretty much finished!
Going to be running my Mach .26 for now. She should make a good basher rig for next season. Running full RRP setup in trans and diffs. MGT spur HPI savage clutch all steel XTM cvd's through out.

View attachment 13125

View attachment 13126

Last edited:
Thanks man! Gonna change out to some aluminum bulks. Need to get back onto this build.

Back